My Back Yard

Welcome to My Back Yard! I once read that a great way to improve your eye as a photographer is to go out into your backyard every single day for a month and take at least one photo. This forces you to look for new things, look for new angles, and find new ways to photograph the same old things. I figured I'd take on this exercise (for longer than a month, though) and post the bakyard photos here on this photoblog.

Friday, January 28, 2005

One. 05.14.04

Originally Posted on 05.14.04

First Post
: So, the goal of this photoblog is to take at least one photo a day of (or from) my backyard. Over the past, oh I don't know, 2.5 years, I've taken a TON of photos from my backyard. I've taken pictures of planes, lightning, rainbows, flooding, birds, flowers, gators, the moon, and even nebulae through a telescope... all from my back yard. I do not intend to fill this photoblog up w/ stuff from my archives, cuz that'd defeat the purpose of the exercise. But I'll post a few here and there to keep things interesting. Here are a few to get things started. I live a mile or so from the international airport, and this was taken w/ my Canon EOS D60 (digital SLR) w/ a nice zoom lens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home