My Back Yard

Welcome to My Back Yard! I once read that a great way to improve your eye as a photographer is to go out into your backyard every single day for a month and take at least one photo. This forces you to look for new things, look for new angles, and find new ways to photograph the same old things. I figured I'd take on this exercise (for longer than a month, though) and post the bakyard photos here on this photoblog.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Four. 05.14.04

Originally Posted on 05.14.04

Archived: Rainbow: This might be cheating, because I wasn't standing IN my backyard when I took this photo. I took it from a bedroom window. But I wanted to share it anyway, since the view is pretty similar to what would be seen if I had gone downstairs. This field and trees you see in this photo have since been replaced by cookie-cutter beige houses as seen in the banner at the top of the main page.

This photo was taken w/ a Canon Digital Elph S100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home