My Back Yard

Welcome to My Back Yard! I once read that a great way to improve your eye as a photographer is to go out into your backyard every single day for a month and take at least one photo. This forces you to look for new things, look for new angles, and find new ways to photograph the same old things. I figured I'd take on this exercise (for longer than a month, though) and post the bakyard photos here on this photoblog.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Friday 1-28-05

I went out into the back yard today w/ the D60 and took a ton of photos. The lake behind our house is really low right now, it's the dry season, so there were alot of things to see that aren't normally visible.

It's hard to decide which to put online as my entry for today. I took so many neat pictures (I mean, considering that they were all taken in just a small area)... I'll post a few over the next few days.

So here's one for today:

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Charlie O said...

What a great photo challenge... you've managed to make your back yard look like it's a whole town. Nice shots! charlie - alwayscurious.com

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Riley Pug & Lauren said...

Yes, I am the owner of Riley, his website is at http://www.EverybodyLovesRiley.com :) I really enjoy the tinycams group, it's a nice group of people and I love talking about cameras.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home