My Back Yard

Welcome to My Back Yard! I once read that a great way to improve your eye as a photographer is to go out into your backyard every single day for a month and take at least one photo. This forces you to look for new things, look for new angles, and find new ways to photograph the same old things. I figured I'd take on this exercise (for longer than a month, though) and post the bakyard photos here on this photoblog.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Sunday 1-23-05

As you can see I've been bad about doing daily backyard shots. My last post was in August. This is a good hint as to why: This is Florida, and it is hellishly hot in August. I just got sick of going out into the heat to take a photo, and after that I was just out of the habit. But now the weather is nice (it really started getting nice in November or December) so I want to start posting to this blog regularly again.

This blog was hosted somewhere else, but just tonight I moved all the posts and photos over here to blogger. This is why all the old posts have the post-date of today.

Anyway, here is a shot from this week (Sunday 1-23-05). This poor little froggie was accidentally ran over w/ the lawn mower in the backyard on Sunday.

Warning, this one is graphic and disgusting, so don't click on it if you don't want to see a dismembered frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home