My Back Yard

Welcome to My Back Yard! I once read that a great way to improve your eye as a photographer is to go out into your backyard every single day for a month and take at least one photo. This forces you to look for new things, look for new angles, and find new ways to photograph the same old things. I figured I'd take on this exercise (for longer than a month, though) and post the bakyard photos here on this photoblog.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Twelve. 06.10.04

Originally Posted on 06.10.04

This little guy was fishing in the lake behind my house. I zoomed in on him and tried to get some good pix. I have a 2x teleconverter for my 75-300 zoom but it degrades the picture quality too much. I'm not sure if I used the teleconverter for this pic or not. I got some other pix of this little guy w/ fish hanging from his mouth. But I liked the way he posed in this shot. This was actually taken on 5.28.04. I'm having trouble actually getting out into the yard every day. I know that's the whole point of this exercise, but I find that I forget, and then when I remember, it's either late at night or pouring rain. I'll try harder. Cam: Canon D60

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home