My Back Yard

Welcome to My Back Yard! I once read that a great way to improve your eye as a photographer is to go out into your backyard every single day for a month and take at least one photo. This forces you to look for new things, look for new angles, and find new ways to photograph the same old things. I figured I'd take on this exercise (for longer than a month, though) and post the bakyard photos here on this photoblog.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Inchworm on flower

I guess I am tweaking this project as I go along. When I do go into the back yard w/ the camera, I usually get a handful of really good shots, so I want to make sure to post most of the better ones.

So here is another one from last week's batch. I was already taking pictures of this flower when I noticed that something was moving on it. I thought maybe a fly or something. Turns out it was the ever-adorable inchworm. :) Camera: Canon D60


(Click for larger)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home